Seafood Baked Pasta with Cheese Cream Sauce in 35 minutes!
Good afternoon sweet ladies 😉
Wish you’re in glorious holiday *hugs*
Alhamdulillah, we had a great supper last night! >_<
Simple yet delicious: Seafood Baked Pasta with Cheese Cream Sauce.
Tadaa . . . ^0^ My hubby & kids favorites!
There’s something so satisfying about this menu. You can add any vegetable you’d like to this easy recipe.
I’m delighted because this is a heavenly recipe which is perfect for this time of year. Plus, I love being able to share such recipes on my family blog for everyone else to enjoy.
So here it is 😉
Things You’ll Need:
- 375g pasta (I used: Fusilli Tricolore)
- 300g shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1000g PREGO Cream & Herbs
- Lots of fresh squid & prawn
- A good pinch of salt
- 1 large garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- A bunch flat parsley, chopped
- Lemon juices
- Olive oil
Step by step guide:
- Marinate prawns with some salt, lemon juices, tumeric powder, red chilli powder and garlic. Set them aside for 15-20 minutes and fried.
Golden brown prawns ^-^
Saute veggies till tender about 3-5 minutes.
Fried seafood! Squids & prawns 😀
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package directions (boiled pasta till “al dente“). Drain and return to the cooking pot.
To cook pasta al dente, use a pot with plenty of water brought to the boil with a pinch of salt + olive oil.
- Fried with olive oil, chopped garlic + yellow onions, fried seafood (squids + prawns) and add PREGO Cream & Herbs to the pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Mixed pasta with seafood & cream sauce ^0^
- Use appropriately sized baking dish, pan or earthenware dish and rub it with a little oil.
- Layer a little mixed pasta in the tray, followed by a handful of grated Mozzarella, then repeat the layers until you’ve used all the ingredients, ending with a good layer of cheese on top.
- Pop it into the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden, crisp and bubbling.
Oh, so cheezy!
DONE 🙂 *alhamdulillah*
Divide the baked pasta among 4-6 plates. Spoon 1/4 cup fried veggies over the pasta on each serving plate. Add-on with marinated fried prawns. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Best of luck mommies *gambatte ne*
Today it’s sunny and gorgeous! Time to get outside for a run before the clouds and rain arrive.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon 😉