Scrumptious CheeseCake in 15 minutes! (No Bake)
Hola admirable mommies 😉
Good morning~ How’s your weekend?
Hope everything will be splendid!
Alhamdulillah, our dinner last nite is a BLAST >_<
Homemade Scrumptious CheeseCake and homemade lasagna *winks*.
Can’t stop eating this ^0^
It is so easy and delicious, worth the effort. A real winner. A keeper!
If you’re looking for a special dessert to serve this weekend, try this one.
Things You’ll Need:
- 50g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 100g finely crushed OREO
OREOs + ground almonds ^-^
- 20g grounds almond
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 100g butter , melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 800g soft cheese
Step by step guide:
- Melt the butter over a low heat. Finely crushed the digestives, OREOs, ground almonds until they resemble breadcrumbs, trickle in the butter. Spoon the biscuit mixture into greased chef rings placed on serving plates.
- Press the mixture down firmly and chill in the fridge until set.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Spread over the biscuit base.
Oh snow white!
- Cover with foil and freeze for 1-2 hour.
- Remove to refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
All the best mommies *gambatte ne*
Enjoy your day with your sweet little toddler.
May Allah swt blessed ya. Amin~