Postponed: Easy-Peasy for Moms
Ohaiyo gozaimasu adorable mommies 😉
Wish you were in marvelous Wednesday *hugs*
Proud to announce that we’ll held mini talk: Easy-Peasy Book Guide for Moms by next May 2009 😀
Anyone who says that they care about children and education and isn’t reading aloud is lying or about to make the discovery of a lifetime ~ Esmé Raji Codell (Readiologist)
Great Reasons Why You Should Join:
- You may enhance your creativity on first step to homeschool your child.
- Guide how to make time for regular read-aloud.
- How to create special reading places with less budget.
- How to appreciate and give books as gifts.
- How to start and create family library traditions.
- How to read and start work at home business while homeschooling.
Research compiled by Jim Trelease establishes that sharing books:
- Conditions the child to associate reading with pleasure, as association that is necessary in order to maintain reading as a lifelong activity.
- Contributes to background knowledge for all other subject areas, including science, history, geography, math, and social studies.
- Provides the child with a reading role model.
- Creates empathy toward other people, because literature values humanity and celebrates human spirit and potential, offering insight into different lifestyles while recognizing universality.
- Increases a child’s vocabulary and grammar, and has the potential to improve writing skills.
- Improves future probability of employment and higher quality of life.
- Increases life span by virtue of correlated education, employment, and higher quality of life.
- Lowers probability of imprisonment.
- Improves problem-solving and critical-thinking skills that are fundamental and transferable to all other areas of learning.
- Offers information.
- Offers laughter and entertainment and an alternative to television.
- Improves attention span.
- Stimulates the imagination.
- Nurtures emotional development and improves self-esteem.
Author Jim Trelease’s book, ‘The Read-Aloud Handbook’
Place: Kinokuniya Coffee Club Express, Kinokuniya, KLCC.
Date: 27th June 2009
Time: 2.00 pm to 3.30pm
Module: Easy-Peasy Book Guide for Moms (90 minutes) by Miss MamaFiza a.k.a me 😉 (will be held in B.Malaysia + English)
- Ways to Cultivate a Lifetime Reading Habit for YOU, Your Baby, Toddler and Kids
- Guideline and Reading Recommendation List
- Q & A Session
Participant will be getting:
1) Print-Out material for the talk + Gift pack 😉
2) Seminar participants will get a free sample jar each, as well as a special discount card to use on first purchase sponsored by LovingMinerals.com website.
Cost: RM 79
- Refreshments (not included, kindly direct order your drinks and meals on the event date at Kinokuniya Coffee Club Express)
Only 10 7 seats available for this event *alhamdulillah* . Yes, limited to 10 persons 😀
For Easy-Peasy Book Guide for Moms event , we require a minimum of 10 persons booked in, or else it will be cancelled and postponed.
For mommies whom have already participate in previous seminar (e.g: Homeschool “Chatter” Moment, Homeschool Module @SaraKids/SusuIbu), you may get RM 7 voucher to join this event.
Kindly choose (Package II) at “Option” menu before “Add to Basket“. Thank you >_<
Click HERE to join the crowd!
It’s on for next month, I’ll be there so why don’t you? 😉
May Allah swt always bless your family. Amin~ *cuddles*