Update: March 2009 (Hip Hop Dance Class, Ballet, Talk, Baby Step)
Wish you were in lovely Friday *hugs*
Just a lil bit of update for last 2 weeks *alhamdulillah*:
- Big bro KiruaMi-cHan‘s just got new friends.
- Big Sis ReiHi-cHan‘s received great compliment from her ballet teacher.
- Lil Sis YunaFi-cHan‘s amazingly start to talk fluently.
- Lil Baby HidE-cHan‘s begin her first baby steps: walking~
Teach your child social skills to make and keep friends.
Being accepted by others (not only peers like normal school day life) is one of the greatest influences on a child’s self-concept, so it is very important for a child to learn how to make and keep friends.
- Remember, parents teach their child a lot of these skills by modeling. That is, your child learns from watching how you meet people and talk to them.
- You can also help your child make friends by letting her have other kids over to play. Recognize that it is important for his/her to feel that he/she fits in. He/She and his/her friends may do things that seem silly to you.
- If their behavior is not dangerous or offensive, do not sweat the small stuff. When she has a problem with a friend, do not tell her what to do, but listen to his/her, acknowledge his/her feelings, and help him/her think through the problem.
KiruaMi-cHan’s learn new steps with Miss Sato: a bit tricky huh? 😉
KiruaMi-cHan’s new boy friend: Dear Irvine *very good boy!* ^-^
KiruaMi-cHan’s new girl friend: Dear Kathleen *oh so kawaii!* ^0^
Big Sis ReiHi-cHan’: warm up before starting her Pre-Primary Ballet Class 😀
Lil Sis YunaFi-cHan’s camwhoring with sunglasses >_<
Lil HidE-cHan’s the baby penguin 😉
Keep on positive thinking mommies
Don’t let parenting become a trap. Find yourself a group of parent friends too, and start having fun right away!
May Allah swt always bless & guide you. Amin~
Gambatte ne! *cuddles*