2008 Home Blessing Schedule
If you ever wonder how life will changes when you change your faith to accept home-schooling ritual in your family?
Yes it will completely transmute you to be more self-discipline; mentally & physically 😉
Anyway, transformation from good to better and a lot more in the future will be something that you probably don’t want to miss, right?
Apart from that, I do believe that we do need some refreshment to build a healthy mind.
Oh yes, together with this post, I attached our homeschool’s Home Blessing Schedule 2008.
Cleaning up with baby and toddler were the peak of funniest moment, indeed! 😀
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity ~ Albert Einstein
Home Blessing (Family Day) Schedule:
Daily Checklist :
Do throughout the day and with Papa, Mama, kiddies.
- Cull/ toss old mags, paper ~ 10 minutes
- Vacuum/Sweep all rooms (night before sleep)
- Wipe dusty furniture ~ 15 minutes
- Measuring weight and height (once per week)
Zone Cleaning (Home School)
- Spend time clean up in home-school zone
- Make weekly menus
- Clean Refrigerator
Zone Cleaning (partial Desk Day)
- Garbage Day
- Finish zone cleaning chores
- Remainder weekly cleaning
- Clean windows
Grocery & Errand Day
- Make sure menus are planned
- Double check grocery list/ Buying Time
- Online Bill Payment/ Post Office Matters
- Buy gifts / cards / home-school goods
- Empty trash put out (evening)
Work in Yard Day & Home-school Preparation
- Wash linens
- Yard work
- Clean Bathrooms
- Mops floor
- Organize home-school week
The Lords Day/ Rest
- Put out garbage
File & Papers Day
- Write letters & cards
- Clean out purse
- Budget listing /Billing record
- Pet care
- Clean laundry room
- Family Day/ Play Time @ Rest
The End 😉
May you have a gratifying day. Cleaning up is a bless.
p/s: You may download the PDF format of the above timetable by clicking; here!