All our items are highly stretchable material and can fit up to bust size 40" and waist size 32".
Wear it with a belt on the waist and leggings (or even sweet cozy long pants!) to be in line with the latest fashion.
You may enriched your style by adding below items together with our line-up apparels :-Spice up your life, Dress for Comfort - It's important that clothes make you feel physically and emotionally comfortable~
Nutrition, fitness and advanced cosmetic procedures may keep you well preserved far beyond the teen years.
But if you don't keep up to date, your wardrobe will end up telling your true age.
Try these easy tips to make you look (and feel) younger:
- You don't have to don the latest skinny jeans, but a nod to current trends shows you're up to date. Look for a dark wash, slim (not skinny) legs with a boot cut.
Raise The Waist
- Take advantage of empire shapes that create a waistline that is higher (and slimmer) than your natural waistline.
- We're all for comfort. Please find something that really comfy for you.It's worth it!
The Handbag Tells All
- Why schlep a matronly organizer bag when there are plenty of modern, roomy options on the market? If you need to pack heavy, try a high-end designer tote.
Wear a Pretty Dress
- Nothing is girlier than a feminine dress, especially when it features flirty details and shows off a bit of skin.
- Want more cover? Add a delicate wrap or a soft cardigan, or wear with matching cozy long pants.
Have Some Fun
- Remember how much fun it used to be to play dress up as a girl? Mismatch prints.
- Wear a loud color. Mix a punk bracelet with a preppy polo shirt. Shatter the myth that women of a "certain age" are supposed to be restrained.
Go Long and Lean
- Recapture the figure of your youth by using visual tricks to produce long, lean lines.
- Slim-cut jeans with a bootcut bottom, topped by an empire top, finished off with high heel boots are a good start.
Follow a Silly Trend
- Go ahead: slip on footless tights or don a newsboy cap. If you try to keep up with every trend you'll just end up looking like a fashion victim (this applies to every age).
- But following the occasional trend can jolt you out of the fashion doldrums.
Slick on Flavored Lip Gloss
- No one will know but you and your sweetie, but it will definitely turn back the clock to those early teen years when this little bit of makeup made you feel so cool!
Get a Lift
- Give Mother Nature a helping hand by regulary exercise and eat healthy to lift, tuck and hold your way back into your high school figure.
Please do not hesitate to ask us if you had any inquiry regarding to fashion tips due to we are your personal fashion advisor ^_-