It’s All About Kids!

Post by MamaFiza on April 30, 2012

We’re opening for pre-registration for limited enrollment programme :-D

It’s a brand new purchased office lot fully sponsored by my dearest Miss DS (2 units) Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan *thank you big boss ^-^*. Alhamdulillah!

Officially will open in June 2012.

Too many exciting playgroup (early years enrichment programme), age: 4-6 years old, 9-12 years old, and mummies and babies bonding group, age: 1-12 months, 12-36 months, mom entrepreneur, homeschooler chit-chat session ;)

Some of the programme: piano lesson, music and movement, baby massage, baby signing, sensory play, dance & exercise activity, book club, creative work session, story telling session, read-A-loud session, learning section, a lot of educational games, characters toy: cubes, blocks, playdough, puzzles, (math + english *Singapore standard syllabus by certified trainer*, science, geography explorer, robotic, all about safety *special featured of  Ex-Singapore Police Force* , field trip plus many more classes!).

Full of loving and caring guardians, homemade healthy yummy meals for each kid per each session (baby food included too! Yay!), cute T-shirt, safety environment as goals and policies, cheerful surroundings: life is happiness and we count on it >_<!

Registration discount for previous HCM & WAHM  attendees and any of LittleKittle Studio clients :-D

Tickets are selling fast (register[@]littlekittle.com), so don’t miss your chance to attend this in-demand programme, and register today. Hurry, spaces are limited,  see you soon! ^O^

p/s: We’re hiring new staff too *part time & full time* (certified trainers, nanny, cook, cleaner), please kindly email us via job[@]littlekittle.com , together with your photo and resume. Thank you.

Comments

1. Jojo says:

Salam..need more clarification here. When you mentioned limited enrolment programme, how long will it be? Are classes available during weekdays only ? Thank you.

2. MamaFiza says:

Dearest lovely lady Miss Jojo :-D Thank you my dear for your inquiry, we’re open on weekend and weekdays 9am till 10pm. Thank you.

3. hi mamafiza, still remember me? hihihi… ila, mummy Aqil Khalish here. so long didn’t hear each other. but i still read ur blog. hihiih… now we have another Khalish, Amni Khalisha. she is already 18mos. hihi… eh i want to know more info bout this programme. ;)

4. MamaFiza says:

Assalamualaikum wbt to my dearest cute momma Miss Ila :-D

How are you, dearie? Thank you so much for dropping by. How’s your precious prince & princess? Congratulation for your latest addition ^___^ Very happy for you! *hugs* Okie dookie, I’ll email you too. Please take care my lady >_<

5. whitielily says:

Hi mama Fiza.. can i know more about this programme? i have 2 kids: 1 3yo++ and another one is 1yo++.

thanks

6. Husna says:

Salam mamafiza,

can u pls email me the details for this prog?
    - schedule, activities, fees etc.

i have a 4yo & 7 mth old baby.

7. MamaFiza says:

Dearest gorgeous girl Miss whitelily ;)

Thank you so much for your inquiry, I’ll surely email you. Please kindly take care and send my best hugs to your lovely kids! *kisses* >_<

8. MamaFiza says:

Assalamualaikum wbt to my sweet girl Miss Husna :-D

Thank you for your kindness my dear, I’ll email you regarding those programme. Do take care and send my best love to your cheeky angel! *cuddles*

9. Azrina Aznan says:

10. MamaFiza says:

Assalamualaikum wbt to my dearest girl Miss Azrina :-D

Thank you very much for your inquiry, darl. I’ll surely email you soon. Have a blissful day ahead, Amin~ *Miss you dear, hugs* ^-^

11. Rose says:

please email me for details :)tq!

12. Sha says:

Salam sis!hope ur in good health!congratulation dah ade play group!bestnya!would to find out more about the programme details lah..I ingat nak Cuba enroll playground for my 4yo!thanks ya!huggsss

13. MamaFiza says:

Dearie cutie pie Miss Rose ;)

Thank you dear, I’ll email you soon. Okie dookie, hugs!

14. MamaFiza says:

Dearest wonderful lady Miss Sha :-D

Thank you so much for your kindred heart, I’ll surely email you too darl, please take care hot momma ^_-

15. Ena says:

Hi dear
    We are interested too. Please email me the details ya
    Tq

16. Suria says:

Salam Mamafiza, I would love to know more about this programme too please! Thank you:) please email me the details ok. :)

17. MamaFiza says:

Dearest beauteous girl Miss Ena ;)

Thank you my dear, okie dookie I’ll email you too. May God blessed your day ^-^, hugs~

18. MamaFiza says:

Dearest hot lady Miss Suria :-D

Thanks a lot for your inquiry, I’ll surely email you soon. Thanks again my dear. Do take great care, cuddles >w<

19. Yantie says:

Salam..
    Hye mamafiza..can u emel me about ur programme…i woupd to know mote about music n ballet class..my dotter is 4 yo..thanks