Work at Home Moms (WAHM) Workshop with MamaFiza (Cititel Mid Valley 26th December 2009)

Post by MamaFiza on January 1, 2010

Update: 20th February 2010 – New update by Miss Norlia *tears* >0< Check it out, thank you!

——————————————————–

Good day magnificent ladies ;)

Happy New Year 2010 *Alhamdulillah, hugs*

May God blessed your lovely life. Amin~

I vigorously believe you are capable of more than you think you are (definitely YES!) that within you are all the fortune you need to stand up to your difficulty and achieve the target that inspire you.

Do reminisce wherever you are right now, whatever the possibilities that excite you or the fears that terrify you, each day provides opportunities to learn, to grow and start anew in creating the rich life experience you want.

Your family is waiting, so please, take a deep audacious breath , take action and know that all things are possible. Insya-Allah >_<

As promised, today I’ll post about my previous event (last Saturday) : WAHM Workshop with MamaFiza at Cititel Mid Valley hotel, Kuala Lumpur.

Note: However actually, I’m still waiting for my ladies (my gorgeous participants) to send and share their pictures on the event date together with their personal testimonial, it’s alright then, I’ll continuing updating this post from time to time after receiving my ladies feedback.

Testimonial, please ~ (Miss Nurulhuda, Miss Tini, Miss Abique, Miss Rina, Miss EJ, Miss Mardziah, Miss Aznie *pics*) ^-^

Keep on checking, okie dookie? Thanks darl~ MamaFiza

From the bottom of my heart, I’m truly honor to share my personal experience as work-at-home-mom and entertained my ladies to be fearless to start their very own first step. Gazillion thanks for being so cool and generous to me, may God always be by your side. Amin *tears + hugs*

Let’s enjoy tha moment ;) (all of us proudly brought Sir Dr Irfan books!):

p/s: Don’t forget to watch my “mute” video (it’s a teaser straight from Cititel Event Hall recorded on the event!)

——————————————————–

My event hall, spacious ei? >O<

Our event’s time-off bar ^-^

Me with my luxurious ladies *Alhamdulillah*:

Angelic Cream + Lilac Purple Theme :-D
But, sadly without Miss Yusrina, she came back early T_T

1st Candid~

2nd Candid~

Panel Wall ^_-

Another one (bigger version)!

It’s me ;)
p/s: Trillion thanks to Miss Abique for this dearly pic.

Me in ACTION!

Aha ha ha . . .

Yes, grab on!

Wut? You asked me WHY?

Yep, you go girl *heee*

Teaser! My “mute” version of speech~

MamaFiza (Malaysia Homeschool Advocate), sharing her personal talk in WAHM Workshop at Cititel Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur on 26th Dec 2009. She is not just a regular motivational speaker, but an entertainer who works non-stop and walk the talks just like her admirable business mentor: Sir Dr Irfan Khairi and her blogging guru, Miss Diva Redmummy.com ;)

My gratifying lady: Miss Zetti , I like her stunning smiles >_<

Very friendly and loyal person!

Personal testimonial from Miss Zetti regarding WAHM Workshop with Mamafiza:
The class was very inspiring.
Thank you Mamafiza for sharing your valuable ‘high and low’ experience with us.
Through your blog, you are one wonderful young mother I have ever ‘encountered’.
In person , you are even larger than live. I wonder where those energy came from.

*** Mamafiza are one Malaysian super-genki mummy ..yeayy!! \(–)/ *** ;)

Hopes there will be another thousands genki-mummy out there to follow her steps. I’LL BE ONE OF THEM .

My notable lady: Miss Azida & me ^O^
Vigorous and dynamic gal! So sweet~

Personal testimonial from Miss Azida regarding WAHM Workshop with Mamafiza:
It was wonderful to have finally meet with you in person.
Thank you so very much for sharing your personal experience with the rest of us.  Definitely an eye opening session we had.  Nothing comes easy, but, you’re a living proof that with great passion, hardwork & perseverance, dreams can be turned into reality.

My hugs and kisses to all the other sprightly participants! Cheers~

My resplendent lady : Miss Tini & me ^_^
She’s such a dainty person with passionate heart. *twinkles*

My graceful lady: Miss Nurulhuda & me ^_-
One of a kind! She’s truly heroic gal I ever know.

My best loving buddy: Miss Yusrina & me ^O^

This is my darling pal, always put smile 0n my face~

She sponsored my year 2010 planner, gosh, thanks candy!

Personal testimonial from Miss Yusrina regarding WAHM Workshop with Mamafiza:

W
hat should I say more about the workshop?
Relax, fun, energizing and on top of that, it was delivered with love and passion.
Yup, only the participants can feel it.

My kindhearted lady: Miss Rina from Penang >_<

Just can’t let her go back -_- Miss her!

My courageous lady: Miss Norlia & me ^-^

We’re endlessly enjoyed laughs together~ Love her attitude.

Personal testimonial from Miss Norlia regarding WAHM Workshop with Mamafiza:
The workshop was so full of eye-opening things – makes one wonder what is one priority in life & how one willing to change!! (asking myself).. :-D

Knowing you personally is so meaningful to me, inspirational lady! & thanks for all the tips shared.. Do pray for me that I can be a good mother to my kids & can become WAHM one day..

~ Cheers

My lustrous lady: Miss Abique & me ^_-

She’s so beautiful inside and out! Heart her benignity~

My quick-witted lady: Miss Mardziah from Johor Bahru ;)

Came with her dearest hubby and smart lil boy! Cute, rite?

My sensational lady, you ROCK!: Miss Puan Sri Julie ^_^

Oh, I heart her intelligent. You won’t believe me, she’s a proud mom of 6 angels!

Personal testimonial from Miss Puan Sri Julie regarding WAHM Workshop with Mamafiza:
It was a pleasure meeting you and I am very glad that I was a part of your wonderful workshop. Sharing dreams and life stories with you and the other amazing mothers was just a spirit lifter!

I am so excited in venturing in my own online business and with your help and guidance :-D

Thank you again for being so positive and I hope I could one day walk in your shoes, Insya-Allah.

My charitable lady: Miss Hanim with her beauty princess :-D

So cute + chubby! Her mom is so loving.

She came with support from the whole family *Whoa, Great family!*

And she sponsored “precious stuff” to my kids, will reveal soon, heee. Thanks smoothies~

Personal testimonial from Miss Hanim regarding WAHM Workshop with Mamafiza:
Mamafiza dearie,

Thanks a lot for sharing/revealing so much tips and knowledge during the workshop. I wish we had more time that day! From business tips to life tips, you really show me the way. I never realized i was an idiot for doing things ‘like that’ when i can actually done it ‘like this’. You made me say “Owh, i never know it was actually that simple!” hahaha!

WAHM workshop with Mamafiza, all WAHM wannabe must attend!

My softhearted lady: Miss Adibah from Seremban >_<

So lovey-duvey girl to me, love her sincerity.

Personal testimonial from Miss Adibah regarding WAHM Workshop with Mamafiza:
Salam Mamafiza,

It was a great and joyful workshop I’ve ever attended. I’ve been ur silent reader since 3 years ago and never thought that I could ever meet u!!!… Thanks again Mamafiza… wait for my coming blog and e-Store…InsyaAllah… :-)

My enchanting lady: Miss EJ, wonderwoman from Dubai~
A best-friend of my sugary heart: Miss Nurulhuda *dear, pics please!*

Certainly, she’s Malaysian mom ^-^ The one & only “golden” lady on that day!

After 1pm, we enjoyed our lunch at Cititel Cafe *packed with lots of yummy buffets* . I’m so glad replying Q&A Session while chit-chatting with my vogue ladies. Yup, they bombarded me lots of  inquiries with peaceful tummy, heeee >_<

——————————————————–

Okie dookie my loyal friends, I’ll update more soon.

Do live wisely and shine brightly ;)

No matter what happens, please trust yourself because you can handle it. You’re capable of more than you think. Absolutely!

Gambatte ne *cuddles*

It was wonderful to have finally meet with you in person.
Thank you so very much for sharing your personal experience with the rest of us.  Definately an eye opening session we had.  Nothing comes easy, but, you’re a living proof that with great passion, hardwork & perseverance, dreams can be turned into reality.
My hugs and kisses to all the other sprightly participants!
Cheers

Comments

1. yus says:

Yeeaaay!!Finally.

mmm.. My dear lady, can I save the pictures??

2. MamaFiza says:

Dear mushy-squushy pal Miss Yus ;) ,

Doubtlessly dearie, you may used those pics ^-^

Have a sublime day~ *giggles*

3. daniellita says:

dear mamafiza,

sorry masa tu i didnt bring my own camera but sempat tumpang 1 of the others.for the testimonial i’ll send to ur email. i’m still excited till today sbb attend workshop tu.. thanks, i started to build my kids homeschool room. i’ll send u the pic once its done. heheheheh still excited.
    regards
    tini

4. MamaFiza says:

Dear furore lady Miss Tini ;) ,

Happy Blessed New Year 2010 my great girl *hugs*

Gosh, don’t be sorry my dear, it’s not even a crime scene >0< I'll be waiting for you, just please take your time. I still remember your anxious enthusiasm, oh Lord, I love your spirit!

The most important thing: Settle down with your kids homeschool room, that's your first priority now, rite? I can't wait to see those lovely update from you sweetie.

Please do take great care and I'll always pray for your triumph. Amin~ Kisses to your lovable kids hot pinkish momma ^-^

5. Hanim says:

Mamafiza dearie,

WAHM workshop with Mamafiza, all WAHM wannabe must attend!

6. webroyalty says:

Happy new year
    thank you for your posting,very useful blog.
    I am impressed.
    I like it very much.
    really this is a good posting.

7. car-reviews.ru says:

How to raise money with a class?

8. MamaFiza says:

Dear delightful lady Miss Hanim ;) ,

OMG, I’m so lighthearted upon receiving your private salvo *bear hugs + tears*

I’ve updated the post, thank you so much sweetie pie, may God blessed you forever. Amin~

Can’t wait to get your future news! Very intoxicated!

9. adibah says:

Salam Mamafiza,

It was a great and joyful workshop i’ve ever attended. I’ve been ur silent reader since 3 years ago and never thought that I could ever meet u!!!… Thanks again Mamafiza… wait for my coming blog and e-Store…InsyaAllah… :-)

10. MamaFiza says:

Dear notable lady Miss Adibah ;) ,

Goody, I’m truly blessed by your wonderful friendship. Thank you so much *huggin’ tightly*

No question, you’re my knickknack treasured! Please keep up your divine work, I believe you’ll always may achieve your dream. Amin~

Gazillion thanks my dearest ^0^

11. yus says:

ooh..no testimonial from me??
    bad me!! hihi..

mm. what should I say more about the workshop?

Yup, only the participants can feel it.

12. […] to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.Powered by WP Greet Box WordPress PluginNote: Please click this link for latest update about WAHM Workshop with MamaFiza at Cititel Mid Valley hotel (26th December […]

13. […] Thank you for your inquiry regarding (WAHM Workshop with MamaFiza), please click here to read personal testimonial from my gorgeous ladies from 1st WAHM event. Do email me for details […]

14. Very nice website.
    I am impressed.
    I like it very much.

15. Edmundo Dorl says:

Thank you. Very educational entry.

16. Oya7799 says:

Dear MamaFiza,

Hope you still remember me? Haha..
    Hey, i feel bad if i didn’t write my testimonial here..

The workshop was so full of eye-opening things – makes one wonder what is one proprity in life & how one willing to change!! (asking myself).. :)

~ Cheers

17. Cliff Habib says:

Sorry, I actually hate to ask this but do you have any advice on stopping spam? My sites have been getting hammered recently and I’m not quite certain how to stop it.

18. […] Thank you for your inquiry regarding (WAHM Workshop with MamaFiza), please click here to read personal testimonial from my gorgeous ladies from 1st WAHM event. Do email me if you like […]

19. job78me says:

Saw your blog bookmarked on Digg.I love your site and marketing strategy.

20. Issac Maez says:

Not too sure how I found this blog but glad I did.

21. Pamila Tigano says:

I completely agree with the above comment, the internet is with a doubt growing into the most important medium of communication across the globe and its due to sites like this that ideas are spreading so quickly.

22. MamaSays says:

[…] put her thoughts in her web-life journey. You can read the full review of the workshop by Mamafiza here. The half day session was full of inspiration, motivation & encouragement to become the best […]

23. serinurul amal binti shamsuddin says:

salam mamafiza…

saya baru masuk web littlekittle melalui sarakids.
    saya interested dgn program puan.
    sorry I am not very good in English.
    puan boleh bagi maklumat bila lagi ada WAHM workshop bersama mamafiza.
    saya baru ada seorg anak perempuan umur 1 tahun 6 bulan.
    a lot of things saya perlu belajar dan tahu.
    tqvm
    serinurul

24. […] Thank you for your inquiry regarding (WAHM Workshop with MamaFiza *4th event*), please click here to read personal testimonial from my gorgeous ladies from 1st WAHM event. Do email me […]

25. […] Thank you for your inquiry regarding (WAHM Workshop with MamaFiza *4th event*), please click here to read personal testimonial from my gorgeous ladies from 1st WAHM event. Do email me […]

26. ferra says:

salam mamafiza…

teringin nak jadi wahm tetapi takut.. huhu.. takut sebab ilmu tak cukup.. maybe.. tapi dalam hati sentiasa nak bersama anak2 di rumah..