Hasty Update (November 2009)
Post by MamaFiza on November 5, 2009
Good afternoon lovely ladies
How’s your week? Hopefully you’ll be happy & delightful, enjoying your homeschool day.
Alhamdulillah, everything is great (our big day!). Absolutely perfect.We just came back >_<
But, the King is still not around. He’s on duty. So he’ll probably replying your email request from firstname.lastname@example.org by next week.
Luckily, I managed to answer all emails regarding WAHM Workshop today. Due to the dateline will be on 10th November 2009 and seats are limited, please do email me if need extra explanation. I’m so glad to help.
1st teaser of our big day
2nd teaser *hoho!*
My new look ^-^
I’m using :
- Liquid Concealer: Rice Concealer from SkinFood
- Finishing Powder: Sand Silk from LovingMinerals
- Mineral Foundation: Lumiere Light Medium Beige from LovingMinerals
- Eyes: Eyelid primer (Cream Soda), Champagne from LovingMinerals
- Eyebrow: Dirt from LovingMinerals
- Cheek: Amber (bronzer) from LovingMinerals
- Lipstick: P11 from Water Shine Pure Maybelline New York
- Lip Gloss: 14 Dazzling Pink from Glam Shine 6H L’OREAL Paris
- Mascara: Black from Volume Express Turbo Boost® Waterproof Maybelline New York
- Eyeliner: 131 Jet Black from Contour Khol L’OREAL Paris
And…Oo yeah! Rihanna Inspired Look – Bronze Goddess ^-^
I do not “Photoshop” my below photos especially those of my face/skin. I only wish to introduce good products that I find useful for myself. I use “Photoshop” to insert the copyright watermark words only. Clarification: In all pics, I didn’t used false lashes.
Simple & super easy~
With pony tails >_<
Alright then, that’s all for now. Will update again later. Gonna explore nature with kids now *ja ne!*
May you’ve a wonderful day ahead. Amin~
Leave a Reply