Update: April 2009 (Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, Ballet, Piano Lesson, Explorer)
Post by MamaFiza on April 28, 2009
Good afternoon gorgeous mommies
Wish you were in good day *hugs*
Firstly, gazillion thanks mommies for your sweet support, may God bless your kind heart >_<
Just a lil bit of update regarding to our fun homeschool activities *alhamdulillah*:
- Big bro KiruaMi-cHan’s loves his weekly martial art class: Muay Thai Kick-Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Trained by The King a.k.a PaPa since last 2 years he just can’t wait to learn more! *alhamdulillah*
- Big sis ReiHi-cHan’s enjoying her Pre-Primary Ballet routine. She just can’t stop dancing even in spare time
- Lil sis YunaFi-cHan’s cherish her piano lesson with me. Lovely tiny lil fingers >_<
- Lil baby HidE-cHan’s appreciate her reading moment & exploring nature with me. Endless chit-chatter with her ^0^
Hard work always pays, bro! Great job ^-^
Doing his own revision *alhamdulillah*
Cute pose from my lil ballerina, wonderful job sis!
Cheeky lil pianist, lovely job gal
My lil explorer *chuckles*
FYI, children at age 3 to 6 are very dominant in their right brain.
They are creative, imaginative, asking lots of surprising questions.
Parents have to be often observed this behavior and find the correct ways to teach them how to make use of this talent!
Some tips to teach your lil angel:
To be able to teach a toddlers class, you will need to understand something about child development, and structure the classes in such a way as to compliment and reinforce this.
Child development has four main aspects, and these are as follows (collectively, these are known as “PIES” (easy way of remembering them!):
Teaching toddlers can be an extremely rewarding undertaking as you can often see the results of your efforts almost immediately *Insya-Allah*. It is well worth the extra efforts involved
Recommended teaching methods for toddler & preschoolers:
Children of this age have:
- A great deal of energy
- A very short attention span
- An ability to learn quickly
- A love of games and play
- Varying levels of coordination
This means that your lessons will need to be the following:
- Safe! (safety first).
- Short (30/45 mins max).
- Kinaesthetic (emphasis placed upon “doing”).
- Interesting, challenging and informative.
- Have plenty of variety.
- Contain lots of the “fun” element.
Practice make perfect Practice is the last secret.
Keep on trying mommies Homeschooling is the BEST!
May Allah swt always bless & help you. Amin~
Gambatte ne! *cuddles*
Leave a Reply