I Love My Haters

Post by MamaFiza on April 26, 2009

“Haters are confused admirers who can’t understand why everybody else likes you” ~ Sir Paulo Coelho

My melody for Dear Haters:

Check It Out [by Miss Nicki Minaj]

Stepped up in the party like my name was “that b***h”.
All these haters mad because I’m so established.
They know I’m a beast, yeah I’m a f**king savage
Haters you can kill yourself.
In my space shuttle and I’m not coming down
I’m a stereo and she’s just so monotone
Sometimes it’s just me and all my bottles all alone
I ain’t coming back this time
:-D

Who’s Laughing Now [by Miss Jessie J]

She broke out of the box

Swallowed your pride
You got that ego cough
Let the haters hate
You’re like way too late
Click click to see I got a message from you
“Hola, I’m proud of you”
“Oh my God babe your voice is like wow! “
My reply: Who’s laughing now? ;)

Oh, so you think you know me now
Have you forgotten how
You would make me feel
When you drag my spirit down?
But thank you for the pain
It made me raise my game
And I’m still rising, I’m still rising
Yeah

So make your jokes
Go for broke
Blow your smoke
You’re not alone
But who’s laughing now
But who’s laughing now

So raise the bar
Hit me hard
Play your cards
Be a star
But who’s laughing now
But who’s laughing now
Who’s laughing, laughing now?

Note: Parental Advisory, please do respect all lyrics as work of art.

May God bless upon you mommies, do carefullest on  Internet blog hater, they just couldn’t get enough of you.

Gosh, isn’t the last thing on earth you probably want to Google for?

To Whom It May Concern : You just using your email as cover up, I have your complete information, GET A LIFE! Thus, these print-screen are specially for you ;)

Again, DON’T MESS WITH MY FAMILY!

This wonderful video is dedicated to all the haters out there:

BTW, your mean acts don’t affect me because I have tons of support plus love from my lovely family and blogging pals *Alhamdulillah*

Note: Please click here if you can’t view the above video.

Credit to The King for detective’s work ^0^

p/s: Next time haters, please at least learn to use proxy, alright? Daa -_-

——————————————————–
Date: Jan 23, 2008

Greetings and lots of love to you ;)

Gazillion of thanks and hugs for all your devoted encouragement on our home-school blog.

I didn’t expected to get any respond on our tiny site, thus your love makes us grow ;)

We had received many personal emails worldwide about parenthood since year 2006 *thank you so much*

Thank You!

However, my email’s mailbox & comment box *oh, now even tha shoutbox! ahaha ridiculous!* also had been loaded up with “blog haters“.

Notice: This is my family private blog; a loving journey of home-school, contribute to my beloved husband and lovely kiddies.

I am not the one whom; qualified/certificated Paediatrician or such.

All the writings is 100% based on my personal know-how derived from my experienced & reading through the wonder of Internet and books.

I am no one to accept your generous words. Only God deserved it all.

Nevertheless, thank you so much for your support. May Allah swt bless your kindness family. Amin~

Some of FAQ that I loved to share:

——————————————————–

*LoL*

Phenomenon of Internet Persona non Grata? *yay*

——————————————————–

Who ever you are, may Allah swt blessed you and embrace you with His Almighty ;)

On my personal side, I am no one to be proud of.

Thank you.

p/s: Now I puzzled over, why on earth; I never gain any criticisms from abroad readers *wink*

(even thought my hubby already traced your I.P *cheerio*)

Comments

1. ma_danish says:

mamafiza..
    we can not satisfy everybody..just ignore all this negative support!They are just being jelous with ur determination n noeledge…
    May Allah bless u…will always pray for u n ur family..

2. anamiraa says:

fiza,
    to hell with this people.

what’s important, you have imparted good knowledge to many of us mere mortals. i don’t see that coming from THEM!!!

seriously, you don’t even need to explain yourself.

you, a young mother with 3+1 children and a wonderful, structured, carefully thought over homeschool plan.

WHO on earth can top that??? (grammatical error or not!!)

3. ibu_sufi says:

aiyaaa….ini mcm olang pun ade ke….

mamafiza, ignore je…
    Harap ianya takkan jejaskan penulisan mu yang amat bermutu.

x kisahlah misspelled pun sis…yang penting mesej sampai…and now i was implemented 40% your tips on homeschooling and kids….
    u have done great job honey…

4. meamizuno says:

xD ku suka org2 begini. membazir masa di blog kami. dan setiap ari tensen tgk blog kita. ah ku mmg amat suka org2 begini~! ahaha

5. coachsha says:

halu halu!!!

my sis is in the big apple, studying photography. She does part time jobs with famous people in the industry. Currently, she does shots for a magazine for muslim girls in Canada and looking for a cover girl/lady and a story.

U know what? I proudly told her ’bout you!!!!! Hehehee..InshaAllah ada rezeki, who knows they might do a cover story on you, THE mamafiza. woohoooo!!!!

B cool, do homeschool. Yeah!

6. akachan says:

as far as i know, internet is tempat search info, not belajar english. hehe.

just like kita pakai bahasa pasar dlm ‘bahasa blogs’… manader orang pakai bahasa kamus dewan bahasa tulis blog!

neway really inspire by ur writings. thanks for sharing mamafiza!

7. Marisa says:

Fiza… I’m the one of your fan… keep up blogging….
    Ni dah kire sangat bagus… byk sgt info…. saya BYK sgt belajar dr Fiza. Eventho fiza muda sgt2 compare to me… tp saya respect your knowledge n spirit….

org yg suka condemn org ni.. susah la… diri sendiri tak seberapa…. tp kejenya dok condemn org… I HATE people like this….

8. Fid says:

erkkk
    jap nak tgk kiri kanan…ini space u punya kan..so suka hati u lah kan tulis apa nak buat apa pun kan?
    saya sokong mamafiza…saya sokong..

9. yus says:

Biarkan je mrk….
    ppl who loves to critisiz ni slalunya ade sifat pendengki..mgkn diorg tak perasan…yg PENTING, ilmu yang mommies dpt dlm blog u..
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

10. yusliza says:

keep up the good work mamafiza…i really…really adore your work and determination…hope u keep doing what u know best and thanks for sharing the info thru the internet…

11. ummuibtisam says:

Salam. Mamafiza, mari kita ucapkan terima kasih kepada orang yang menyakiti hati kita :-). Terima kasih kerana memberi kita pahala. Kita bersabar dengan mereka, InsyaAllah besar ganjaran pahala untuk kita. Setiap orang ada cara berbeza untuk didik anak. Yang penting Mamafiza berkongsi ilmu yang ada dan selagi orang lain mengamalkan ilmu yang Mamafiza sebarkan itu, pahalanya akan turut berterusan. Alhamdulillah… Teruskan usaha mendidik anak dan menyebarkan ilmu, moga Mamafiza tabah dengan dugaan ini.

p/s : cantik design baru blog ni ;-)

12. Bonnie says:

I guess it’s jelousy? Anyway, dont let them bother your wonderful life. But just make sure they can do no harm to you and your family. Cant understand what on earth are these people thinking. May ALLAH bless and protect your family. Amin. *HUGS*

13. rizza says:

manusia yg dengki dan iri hati buat gitu..
    pelik ye.. yg sibuk2 pi blog org dan baca… pastu coment macam cikgu BI ape ke hal ye..

teruskan selagi ilmu boleh dikongsi…

yg dengki tu.. sebab dia tak boleh buat macam mamafiza buat.. tu yg sakit hati je kan…

biar kan mereka…

teruskan usaha….

14. yus says:

Salam dear..

Ada lagi ke???
    Pa depa nih dok pk ar??
    Kuatkan semangat, kami sentiasa bersamamu!!

15. hanz says:

Jealousy is good if you want to upgrade yourself but jealousy to the extent find fault & condemning reflects how rotten it is your heart. This kind of people, just don’t be bother. You waste time & energy.

Mamafiza, put this bad thing to motivate you more & more. As you know you have all the support & love from people like us.

Love & blessings. Take care.

16. berdatt says:

mamafiza,

saya mmg support n hari2 nak tgk blog awak…kepada sesape yg jeles tu, buat2laa mengucap…kalau berani, kenalkanlaa diri anda..n we alls pon nak tau gak apemende yg u tulis n tak puas ati sgt tuh…

17. MamaFiza says:

Dear My Cute Lady berdatt :)

Thank you so much for your generosity, may God bless your kindness heart *hugs*. Please send my best hugs n kisses to your lovely baby >_<

————————————-

Dear My Fellow Best Friends :-D

Miss ma_danish, Miss anamiraa, Miss ibu_sufi, Miss meamizuno, Miss coachsha, Miss akachan, Miss Marisa, Miss Fid, Miss yus, Miss yusliza, Miss ummuibtisam, Miss Bonnie, Miss rizza and Miss hanz :

Gazillion thanks for your prayer, I heart your pure friendship. May God bless your family ^0^

18. Jess says:

Dear Mamafiza,

Don’t worry about all these negative people. They will always be there to destroy good people. I’ll support you all the way. May God bless you will lots of great things in life…Take care, be safe n have fun.

Regards
    Jess Segour
    Owner/Founder
    Kidz Oasis
    heaven for children

19. MamaFiza says:

Dear my lady Miss Jess ;)

Thanks hot momma! Your words mean a lot to me >_<
    Congratulations on your HS & online biz. Your work is brilliant! Greetings from LittleKittle~

20. keberet says:

bajet bagus lah kau… ramai yang x suke ngkau… kalau kau bagus, takde orang x suke lah bodo

time time camnie pandai pulak guna nama nabi… minah rempit mana ntah ko nie….

21. MamaFiza says:

Salam sejahtera dearie keberet ;) ,

Terima kasih krn sudi meninggalkan komen. Tidak pernah “bajet bagus”, yang terbaik hanya dari-Nya :-D Kekurangan pasti dari saya.

Oh ya, saya sgt kagumi dan sanjung kehebatan budi pekerti dan peribadi mulia junjungan besar Nabi Muhammad s.a.w, namun setahu sy sehingga ke hari ini masih ramai yg membenci Rasulullah. Begitu juga dengan idola business saya Sir Dr Irfan Khairi, Sir Azizi Ali, Sir Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Albukhary, Miss Diva Redmummy.com, & Sir Bill Gates, terdapat ramai insan yg tidak puas hati dengan kejayaan mereka, adakah mereka semua hanya setakat “bajet bagus” ?

Rasa nya pihak keberet ada jawapan nya >_<

Pastilah ini bukan salah personaliti terbabit, masalah sebenarnya adalah pada penerimaan individu tertentu yang penuh cemburu, hasad dengki, suka menjatuhkan maruah orang lain , tiada perasaan hormat pada diri sendiri mahupun insan lain dan sindrom negatif “takut maju dan takut pada perubahan positif” bangsa Melayu.

Soalan cepu emas buat pihak keberet : Terlampau hebat dan bijakkah anda (genius mungkin? *lol*) jika hanya pandai memperbodohkan orang lain? Apakah sumbangan anda pada masyarakat? Adalah sesuatu yang sia-sia jika anda hanyalah seorang cendiakiawan yang hanya tahu menghina dan melabel insan yang tidak berdosa disebabkan sifat “berhemah dan sopan santun” anda.

Jika benar begitu, mengapa takut menggunakan nama sendiri dan email sendiri. Malah gunakan nickname dan url yang sungguh negatif. Nah, jangan malu dan segan, buat sahaja blog sendiri, pasti banyak pihak media mahu membantu mempopularkan diri anda yang sangat gah itu. Anda kan HEBAT! Tunjukkanlah taringmu pada dunia. Mengapa harus bersembunyi jika anda di pihak yang benar?

Janganlah hanya tahu mengkritik namun tidak pandai pula membantu untuk memperbetulkan keadaan, sungguh tidak beretika dan tidak bertanggungjawab. Perbuatan anda sangat “bermoral”, SYABAS & TAHNIAH! Berilah pandangan yang ikhlas dan kritis yang dapat menjana daya pemikiran positif bagi kesinambungan ummah.

Thank you so much, may God blessed your soul. Amin~ We’ll always pray for your success ^_^

p/s: Alhamdulillah, kami tidak hidup dengan pujian dan tidak mati dengan kutukan. Yang terbaik hanya dari Ilahi. Syukur~