Sneak Peek of TV3 Crew

Post by MamaFiza on July 1, 2008

Moshi-moshi mommies *hugs* ;)

Wish you were in the pink of health.

Firstly, gazillion thanks for your care, prayer & support to us *tears*.

May Allah swt bless your affectionate love! Amin~

Deeply miss to blog-hopping & post comment.

Alhamdulillah, everything gone smoothly yesterday.

Kiddies were truly thrilled!

Due to I still not fully recovered, I had back pain & foot cramps due to it took almost 2 and 1/2 hours to finish those shooting.

——————————————————–

Below are some pic of our kiddies in their homeschool’s room before Miss Azura and Tv3 crews arrived for shooting videos purpose:

*gomen ne didn’t manage to take picture of Mr Cameraman in Action because of Mr zACk a.k.a the King not at home; brought lil YunaFi-cHan to clinic*

My Kiddies
Hola from KiruaMi-cHan & ReiHi-cHan ;)

tv3animal.png

tv3kids.png
Kiddie daily oath *credit to Miss Anamiraa for superb content*

tv3missazura.png
Miss Azura from TV3 with big bro & big sis :-D

tv3car.png
TV3 vehicle~

I’ll try to update on Friday, WHI LIVE show, Insya-Allah ;)

Have a wonderful day momma *cheers*

Comments

1. mamadanish says:

Mamafiza,
    Im so excited and cant wait for your update (WHI live show).

All the best.Will alwiz support you

2. anamiraa says:

eh.. you quoted me?

thanks ;)

3. ibu_sufi says:

Wow,

I’m so excited too…

go mama go….

4. neroecha says:

Congratulations..jeles nye tgk bilik study tu..Wish can same to my son Fiza..anyway jgn lupe update yer nanti..

5. ibu_aina says:

TAHNIAH!!

Tumpang GUMBIRA bila lihat wajah mamafiza n anak2 di kaca TV td…

Sungguh bersemangat…

Again, CONGRATS to you..

6. mama_mel says:

tahniah mamafiza.
    dulu masa suami cadangkan anak belajar je dengan saya, saya mcam tak yakin.isk boleh ke tak ni.tapi bila saya search di internet,jumpa mamafiza,rasa cam satu motivasi tuk saya.

7. Ummi Ili says:

Assalamualaikum,

Dearie MamaFiza, was inspired by your homeschool family. Could you tell me anything or everything about homeschooling? What is the 1st step should I learn to make me as a teacher of HS? Any help will be so much appreciate.

8. MamaFiza says:

Dear lovely lady Miss Ummi Ili ;) ,

Thank you for your wonderful words. Please do check your email box, sweetie. Have a fun homeschooling day *hugs*

Gambatte ne!

9. MamaZahraa says:

Salam..

Dear Lovely MamaFiza..

nice to meet you..you are really a great mom in this world..i really inspired by your homeschooling..hope you can help and tell me everything about homeschooling..first step that i have to do..and i also want to know your advise about..It is i am too late to start homeschooling at the age of my children 9 years,7 years and 6 years old??
    hope u can reply me at my email id..thank you so much..may god bless u and your family..Amin

10. MamaFiza says:

Hi glorious momma Miss MamaZahraa ;) ,

Million thanks for your lovely comments, truly appreciate it. I’ll email you very soon, please check your email inbox ya ^_- Don’t worry about HS! *cuddles*

All the best for your marvelous family ^-^

11. Ummusyamil says:

Assalamualaikum… mamafiza.. Mabruk di atas usaha anda.. memang seronok sentiasa bersama anak2… plus can teach them… akak ada juga buat ‘tuisyen’ ringan2 (just to help them do their homework) but I’m not patient enough to be like mamafiza… maybe I’ve got a lot of work to do (office and housework)… so can you give me a few tips… macamana akak boleh jadi ‘guru’ yang baik.. please…

12. balkish says:

you are superb….thanks for showing the ways to all parents…..luv u

13. mommybb says:

salam mamafiza..

hope all of u are in the best of health..i’m a married student with a two years old daughter with us now..

always come here and read almost all of ur entries(worth time spent anyway) and am so fascinating by your way in raising your kids…and always dreaming to do like u for my own toddler..

i’m so interested to attend your course but sadly we’re studying medical overseas..n my toddler isnt registered to any of kindergarten/nursery till now due to some purposes..if u dont mind, i would be so happy to hear some tips from u on how to start my HS with my baby..right now, i’m trying to introduce her with alphabets phonics that we got it from youtube..by Barbaramiles if im not mistaken n she seems interested in it..also,trying to introduce her with Alif Ba Ta using ur tips in ur previous entry but kind of stucks somewhere..maybe i should setup a bilik belajar for her..but our home is really small fyi,hehe..a student’s home..

thank u so much for ur kindness in sharing many wonderful tips here..n for reading this long comment..n sorry for taking ur time..

take care~

regards,
    mommybb

14. […] day with healthy homemade food. I strongly believe, positive attitude and mind-set need to be nurture with love and care from young age. You’ll be surprised to find out that this book ain’t […]

15. rini says:

Slm mamafiza,
    Sya sgt impressed with ur effort. you made me realised that actually i blh buat most everything cume maybe i je yg suke leka n bagi alasan kot. BTw i sgt2 interested to know about ur HS step by step. i have a 5 yrs old daughter and a 2 years old son. So can you please help me and guide me towards ur HS plan step by step.

16. Zeenat says:

Hi mamafiza….
    I have a 5 hear old and a 2 hear old. Am seriously considering home aculli as my husband travels frequently and we are constantly moving from one place to another. Please advise me on anat o have to do and where do i get my materials from….
    My only worry is how will homeschool help with my kids social interaction? Will they be able to fit into school life ( higher learning) . How will they learn to solve social problems and adapt when they go into real world? Will i be sheltering t’hem top much?
    Thanks for t’he advise. I really appreciate it…

17. Zeenat says:

Hi. Can I have your homeschool time table. What time you wake up, when you cook, kids study time table. I am deciding on home schooling my 2 girls and would like an idea of what a typical day is like for home schooled kids and mom. Thank you and appreciate it.

18. Nurulain says:

Salam mama fiza,
    I was so amazed by you n your family..Do i need to say more? They’ve said it all.. Hehe i’m really interested in ur HS..plz email me with the details! :)

19. […] menyiapkan bilik belajar si manja sebelum bulan Ramadhan menjelma. Alhamdulillah ^_- p/s: sudah 3 tahun bilik ini tidak di cat […]

20. Sue says:

Dear mamafiza, i really need your help and advice to home schooling my kids.

21. anis says:

dear mamafiza..

boleh tolong emelkan pada saya anything tentang homeschooling

22. puneetha says:

Dear Mamafiza

truly inspiring to see ur dedication in giving ur kidz the right start in life. I am trying really hard but find it so demanding. Could u give me rough guide or a timetable to go by to manage my kids and myself . My children are 5years old.

Looking fwd to ur guidance.

23. Yonnie says:

Hi Mamafiza,
    I have heard about homeschooling in foreign country, but your blog inspired me! I was thinking to HS my kids age 3.5yrs (boy, likes exploring within an environment, that’s why his kindergarten principle rather refund me all the fees so that I can take him home) and a 2yrs (girl).

Please advice me a guidance on how to start the first step and the daily routine.

Please also update me for your future seminar/course for HS. I’m really interested to join your talks!

Thank you and looking forward for your guidance.

24. Syikin says:

Assalamualaikum mamafiza.
    Anak perempuan sy brusia 7 thn.sy bercadang utk buat homeschool pdnya.bole bg detail sikit pasal jadual, dan bagaimana memulakannya?adakah homeschool legal di malaysia. She doesn’t like to go to chool but she quite brilliant.i just don’t know how to start it?need your advise,tq

25. Roselila Bt Mohd Nawawi @ Nawawi . says:

Dear Mamafiza,
    Assalamualaikum. I am a Masters student of UM (Fac of Edu)doing a research about Homeschooling in Malaysia. I am assigned to interview 3 families who are homeschooling their children. Can I have an interview session with you and your family? Personally, I really admire your way of bringing up your children. Hope you could give a positive feedback soon. Thank you