How to Work at Home with Your Baby
Dear Adorable Readers,
Wish you were in heavenly moment *hugs* 😉
Lots of people obviously still wonder on how do I managed to be a work at home mum since year 2001.
This is an experience I love to share with people again and again.
Don’t you just love to snuggle with your baby and work at the same time? *OMG I love it!*
You had a baby but that hasn’t stopped you from needing to work in your home office.
Keeping that little bundle of joy next to you while you work will brighten your day, if you break your day into little manageable sections 😉
Note: I am not a WAHM expert but I love to stay at home with my dearest hubby and lovely kiddies, doing home-schooling and running family business at the same time.
Today, I am keen to share some tips on “How to Work at Home with a Baby“. You may use this tips as start off.
Things You’ll Need:
- Baby toys
- Baby hardcover books
- Baby gym
- Baby basket
Step by step Guide:
- Step 1: Bring all the activities and supplies for your baby into your home office.
It’ll be cluttered, but at least everything will be in reach.
- Step 2: Set up a sleeping basket next to your desk chair. Put musical toys and rattles inside.
- Step 3: Set up a folding baby gym that you can refold out of the way when the baby’s not using it.
- Step 4: Take a break within 30 minutes, read book for your lil baby for 15 minutes.
Singing & dancing with your lil baby for another 15 minutes.
Praise with hugs and kisses 😉
- Step 5: Breast-feed your lil baby, so you can type and file or whatever other paperwork you’re doing.
It’s a good idea to take a break every two hours and get outdoors — pack the baby into the stroller and get out for ten or twenty minutes. The break will do you good.
- Step 6: Once you settle into a routine of work, walks and naps, you and your baby will adjust well to life in the office.
Gambatte ne mommies *cuddles*
May Allah swt blessed your hard-work. Amin~
Oh yes, just a lil update from us 😉
Starting from April 14th, 2008, you could simply buy our En Zeru Teru – Nursing Cover from SusuIbu.com, Section 9, Medan PB 2, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. *Alhamdulillah*
Now available at SusuIbu.com, Section 9, Bandar Baru Bangi!
See ya soon ^_-