Crafts: Hand Print Lamb
Konnichiwa dearest dedicated readers 😉
Toddlers love doing arts and crafts!
You will be amazed at how much they can do once you start introducing them to various craft items. *indeed*
What can you do with a toddler? Find out how simple art can be with a little person 😀
Below are some pictures of our craft project; Hand Print Lamb:
Things You’ll Need:
- 1 sheet of white or colored construction paper (except really dark colors)
- handful of cottonballs
- black water color paint
- 1 small paper eye
- crayon or pen
- colored ribbon
- paint brush
Note: Our kiddies love to make their own colorful lamb on this project. Colorful Lamb!
We didn’t have cotton balls, I made cotton balls out of facial cotton (rolled, tied up with thread and cut!) 😉
Homemade cotton balls *transformation ehe*
Just can’t wait, la la la~
Preparation to color our cotton balls!
Dip, dip, and color~ We need to let those cotton balls to dry *continue at nite time, k*
Kiddies at night~
Our next preparation~
Draw and cut a shape of cloud for your lil lamb body and draw lil eyes with black marker~
- Paint the thumb of your child’s hand with black paint. Immediately press hand onto paper to create hand-print.
Note: While paint is drying, wash off child’s hand with soap and water.
Fingers painting moment~
- Glue cotton balls to the body part of the black paper.
Stick, stick with glue~
- Glue a paper eye onto the thumb print. Tie ribbon into a bow and trim excess. Glue onto “neck” area.
We learned about “Sheep and Lamb” on that day! We also sang “Mary had a little lamb” and “Baa baa black sheep” *kiddies holding their lil lamb while listening to my stories*
- Be sure to write the child’s name, age and the year the project was created on the back of the construction paper.
Our kiddies given name to their little lamb as their own choosing 😉
p/s: Lil YunaFi-cHan didn’t join us due to down with fever *poor lil Yuna, our prayer for you lil baby*
May you enjoy craft time with your toddler! *hugs* 😉
Gambatte ne mommies! God bless!