Chicken Macaroni & Cheese for Toddler *updates
Ohaiyo gozaimasu! *good morning* 😉
Wish you were in the pink of health.
Yesterday, I received a request via YM from Miss Aziera Yazid – aziera5299; one of our homeschool blog’s reader, thank you so much dear for your support *hugs*.
She loved to know on how to make a recipe of Macaroni n Cheese. *I bet this is for her lovely toddler*
Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese ~ Billie Burke
Our homemade Chicken Macaroni Cheese 😉
The story behind that very special recipe; my KiruaMi-cHan & ReiHi-cHan really fall in love with Uncle Kenny Rogers Roasters’s Meal: Chicken Macaroni Cheese.
I started to mix & experimental the journey of Cheese Land *alhamdulillah*
At home, they wish to have it again and again! *uh oh*
I came to the realization that we eat a lot of cheese! However, we love all that bacterial goodness!!
Let’s start on tha cooking project 😉
Things You’ll Need:
- 250 gm of elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 100 gm butter
- DOLMIO creamy white mushroom sauce (1/2 jar) or PREGO creamy white mushroom sauce (1/2 tin)
- 150 gm cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 200 gm of minced chicken
- 1/4 cup of milk *sorry, I forgot to put this on the list!
- a dash of white pepper
Step by step guide:
- Prepare macaroni by directions on package/box and drain well.
- Stir-fried minced chicken with a lil bit of butter.
- Place and mix; butter, white sauce, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and stir-fried minced chicken in saucepan, cook over low heat.
- Stir until melted and serve.
- You could try substituting some or all of the cheddar cheese with gouda, mozzarella, or swiss cheese.
Wish ya all the best *gambatte ne* 😀
We hope you’ll enjoy your meal with your sweet little toddler.
May Allah swt blessed ya~