2008 Bedtime Stories Daily Plan
Children genuinely love story.
In my own experienced, my babies and kiddies tend to react more lively every time I told them any story.
They got something “extraordinary looks” on their face when I announced “Alright kiddies, time for stories“. *each time, and never changes*
Since childhood, I love to read and telling stories. I can hardly imagine a life without a single story.
Below, I attached our homeschool’s 2008 Bedtime Stories Plan.
You might used them as one of your planner guide in story-telling 😉
Only a life lived for others is a life worth while ~ Albert Einstein
Bedtime Stories Daily Plan :
- Historical / Cultures stories
- Scientific stories
- Fairy Tales stories / Nursery Rhymes
- Quran’s based / Prophets, Prophet’s family and friends stories
- Silly Funny Stories with Moral Values
- Kiddies undertake in story telling (Any stories, created their own stories on the spot)
- Imaginative Stories
(Mama compiles super natural, heroes, etc, based on kiddies favorites character)
The End 😉
Wish you all the best in creating creative story telling time for your precious kiddy. Amin~
p/s: You may download the PDF format of the bedtime stories daily plan by clicking; here!