Post by MamaFiza on January 31, 2008
Happy 4th Birthday to our lil prince KiruaMi-cHan on 31st January 2008!
May Allah swt blessed him with heavenly fortune. Amin~
Post by MamaFiza on January 26, 2008
Wish you were in the pink of health 😉
For this week updates, we would like to contribute on Art Class; making a finger-painting bookmark.
Art is a lie that makes us realize truth ~ Pablo Picasso
Some of tips on painting with baby & toddler:
- Remember that it’s the process, not the product, that’s important.
- Plan simple art projects to avoid confusing and frustrating your toddler.
- Keep an open mind. Your toddlers may have different ideas about how to use the materials you’ve provided.
- Sit down with your toddlers as they are creating.
- Talk about what they’re doing and join in the creative process.
- Offer suggestions by modeling them, rather than explaining them.
- When painting, place papers on old newspaper to keep messes to a minimum.
- Toddlers love using paintbrushes, but they may also enjoy painting with such things as craft sticks, spoons, cotton swabs, feathers, and sponges.
- Tape 3 or 4 regular crayons together to make a crayon just the right size for a toddler’s hand *could make “rainbow art” too!*
- Cover a table with butcher paper and let your children draw or paint all over it.
- Invite your toddlers to stand up while finger-painting. This allows them to involve their arms and bodies in the process.
- Be sure to give your child plenty of space for moving around.
- Dressed your kiddies with old clothings before starting any art project, it will prevent you from being crabby to ’em
Alright then, let’s begin our project:
1. Prepare art stuff that you’ll needed;
- drawing paper, paint pallet, water color (non-toxic), paint brushes, pencil, eraser, glue, 2 water container (1/2 full); 1 for washing hand, 1 more for washing brushes
- scissor (not included in the picture, required adult supervision), color paper, hole paper punch & ribbon (not included in the picture)
2. Describe the art plan to your kiddies.
“The faces of; eager” by KiruaMi-cHan & YunaFi-cHan. *ReiHi-cHan was showing off her fingernails with henna finished by Mak Ngah*
3. Allowed your kiddies to choose their favorite colors.
KiruaMi picked green & orange; ReiHi decided on red & yellow; YunaFi voted for brown & blue!
4. Supply your kiddies with drawing paper.
5. Start painting your kiddies palm & fingers *demonstration*
One by one~
6. Authorize your kiddies to do by their own.
Step by step~
7. Press your toddler painted fingers down on a drawing paper.
Small hand 😉
8. Wash your toddler hand before putting new color / repaint all fingers and palm.
9. Let the paint to dry.
10. Help your toddler to cut their masterpieces into separated pieces of hand.
11. Give your toddler to glue those “paper waving hands” and sticked ’em on color paper.
*My kiddies love to use glue stick due to it is so easy for them to apply it and less mess*
2 focused toddlers
We used black papers.
12. Again, assist your kiddies to cut their artwork;
13. Show your kiddies on how to use a hole paper punch at separated paper & let them try on their finished artwork.
14. Tied up ribbons and wallah~
You may asked your kiddies to use it as a bookmark when every time they read their favorite book! *my kiddies love it!*
Wall of Fame~
Wish ya great luck mommies 😉
May you have a superb time with your little ones this weekend.
May Allah swt blessed your valuable family. Amin~
Post by MamaFiza on January 23, 2008
Coming soon, end of January 2008 *Insya-Allah* 😉
Homemade craft from littlekittle.com
- handy for breastfeeding momma *yay*
Will publicize it soon~
10% of the profits will be contribute to :
- remarkable orphanage; Darul Izzah, Semenyih, Selangor ; the earnings will be use to provide study room and library with computer lab for those kiddies
(click here to read about my first visit at Darul Izzah)
- Persatuan Anak-Anak Yatim & Ibu Tunggal Kampung Medan, Taman Sri Medan, Petaling Jaya ; the earnings will be use to provide study room & library with computer lab for those kiddies plus vacancy to those mommies *more to discuss with Miss Anamiraa*
May Allah swt bless your precious family. Amin~
Thank you so much for your support! *cheers* 😉
Post by MamaFiza on January 20, 2008
Just a lil update on our home-school festive on last November 2007 till January 2008.
Gratefully, my hubby and kiddies loves to guzzle heterogeneity of meals. *alhamdulillah*
We rarely eat rice in our daily nourishment since our first met till nowadays.
For our family kitchen’s “Food Galore Months“, my kiddies plead for selections of food from different continent.
They not just learned the new flavour, spices and tastes; they also been taught about the history & details on countries of the peculiar foods.
Below are some of the pictures of our homemade meal:
Potato scramble egg, bread mixed with baked beans & Bombay onions
Macaroni & Creamy Cheese
The ingredients to make macaroni & creamy cheese~
Garlic Cheese Roll
More pics on our garlic cheese roll
Spaghetti Bolognese, Macaroni & Cheese with sausage
Cekodok? Cucur kodok?
Grilled Butter Chicken with Butter Rice
Full version of our Grilled Butter Chicken
The gravy and butter rice
Chicken & Tomato with Butter Rice
Chicken curry & Fried Chicken (both Mamak’s style)
Fried Chicken (Mamak’s style)
Chicken Rice (Hainan’s style)
Chicken Rice soup, dipping sauce; chili paste & soy sauce paste
Chicken Butter (Indian style), Potato & Fried Dried Fish and Fried Veggies
Grilled Chicken with Honey
Moist Chocolate Cake
- Take-Away Foods:
J.CO donuts! Bought by my lil bro; Pdost, at Pavillion, KL
Sate Haji Samuri at Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Let’s share your story about your family homemade meals too 😉
May Allah swt always blessed you and best regards to your cuddly family. Amin~
My dearie family~