Post by MamaFiza on January 31, 2007
Happy 3rd Birthday to our lil prince KiruaMi-cHan on 31st January 2007!
May Allah swt blessed him with wonderful journey. Amin~
Post by MamaFiza on January 23, 2007
Dealing with 24 hours a day seems to be very tricky.
I am a person whom doesn’t stick with a single schedule.
Routine will always lead me to a monotonous life.
My part here; as being a spouse to a lovely hubby and a mother of two precious child is to spice up my family life.
A lot of people describe my journey of life are unpredictable, like living in somewhere else; novel/comic/illusion/colorful/imagination.
Yes, I admit it because I choose to be in this path *Alhamdulillah*.
I don’t believe in EXCUSES. As for me, life is too short to be ordinary.
I endeavor to observe from the time when I was a little kid.
I don’t even care what others will talk about me; the important thing is what I think about myself.
This keep me motivate and alive each and everyday to struggle in my life.
Positive mind is everything that you need.
The rest; let’s prayer be your bestfriend. Life is meaningless without fun.
I love to see my family having fun together and there is no need to wait until weekend for my hubby and kids to enjoy their day! *that’s why we choose to home-school our child*
How do I manage my time as my first priority as a wife, full-time mama, a homeschooler and my duty as CEO of graphics design company?
- I spend my day time with my toddler and baby (9 am – 6 pm)
- Our family time starting in the evening (6 pm – 11 pm)
- Personal time with my hubby (11 pm – 2 am)
- Rest time (2 am – 6 am)
- My working job (6 am – 8 am)
- I took a nap with my child in the afternoon. (2 hours per day)
- Additional: And yes, I have no maid
Mostly, I will change this schedule by time to time. It is very flexible and no one left behind.
The most important thing is; Quality time.
I truly hope you will find your special time with your family.
Please squeeze your time wisely.
Enjoy your life! Best of luck mommies!
Post by MamaFiza on January 20, 2007
We value you as a customer at LittleKittle.com and will not share or sell any of your personal information (such as email address, phone numbers, credit card number etc) to any third party.
- All personal information collected during the shopping experience is used to fulfill your order, advise you on the status of your order and/or improve your shopping experience.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will only receive emails from LittleKittle.com regarding new products, promotions or sales. We do not share our mailing list with anyone. You may unsubscribe anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email newsletter.
- Additionally, we may provide links to other sites that we feel may be useful to you. Those web sites have their own privacy policies which are not controlled by LittleKittle.com. We recommend that you review the policies of those sites on your own.
If you have any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
LittleKittle.com agrees to use its best endeavors to ensure a 99.9% Network Uptime and 99.5% Server Uptime to the customers.
Downtime is referred to as our server or network equipment being down and not ping able. Downtime excludes scheduled maintenance window which the maintenance notice shall be posted on our Support Center or email to our clients at least 3 (three) working days before the schedule date.
Here are some common guarantees in the industry today and the actual amount of downtime per month involved.
- 99.5% uptime = 216 minutes of downtime in a month
- 99.8% uptime = 86.4 minutes of downtime in a month
- 99.9% uptime = 43.2 minutes of downtime in a month
- 99.99% uptime = 4.32 minutes of downtime in a month
- 99.999% uptime = 0.432 minutes (26 seconds) in a month
Customer shall not receive any credits under this 99.9% Network Uptime and 99.5% Server Uptime Guarantee in connection with any failure or deficiency of Web Site Availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Failure of access circuits to our network, unless such failure is caused solely by LittleKittle.com;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of LittleKittle.com;
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages LittleKittle.com or errors of any measurement system;
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of our Terms of Service Policy;
- Email or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. LittleKittle.com is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. LittleKittle.com will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of LittleKittle.com: our server links to the Internet, our routers, and our servers.
In the event of Server Downtime or Network Downtime which is (i) due to problem within LittleKittle.com and (ii) if the total Server Downtime or Network Downtime exceeds specific numbers of hours consecutively (as specified in Table 1 below) in a calendar month, customer may claim for an Outage Event Credit (OEC). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the maximum amount of OEC can be claimed shall not exceed 50% of the total Monthly Fee for the Service provided, and this is limited to once in a calendar month frequency.
The Customer shall be entitled to the following Outage Event Credit in the form of a credit against future bill of amounts payable by customer for the provision of the service:
Network Uptime Server Uptime Outage Event Credit (OEC)
99.0% – 99.9% 99.0% – 99.5% 1 day charges for service
98.0% – 98.9% 98.0% – 98.9% 2 days charges for service
97.0% – 97.9% 97.0% – 97.9% 3 days charges for service
96.0% – 96.9% 96.0% – 96.9% 4 days charges for service
95.0% – 95.9% 95.0% – 95.9% 5 days charges for service
94.0% – 94.9% 94.0% – 94.9% 6 days charges for service
93.0% – 93.9% 93.0% – 93.9% 7 days charges for service
92.0% – 92.9% 92.0% – 92.9% 8 days charges for service
91.0% – 91.9% 91.0% – 91.9% 9 days charges for service
90.0% – 90.9% 90.0% – 90.9% 10 days charges for service
Below 90% Below 90% 15 days charges for service
- Why do reliable web hosting companies offer uptime guarantees backed with real credits or refunds to customer accounts?
We have been involved in the hosting industry since year 2002 and have seen many of our competitors come and go. Many web hosting companies failed because they are not committed to taking great care of their customers.
If a web host has nothing to lose when your site is down, then their commitment and speed in restoring your site may not be the best.
Customer shall submit all claims for OEC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) business days after the LittleKittle.com server / network is available again following the server or network downtime in question. In the event of customer’s failure to submit the claims within the said three (3) business days, LittleKittle.com reserves the right to reject the claims without any reasons.
The claims submitted by customers must contain the following particulars of information:
1. Customers Name
2. Client ID
3. Domain Name
4. Date and approximate period of downtime
5. Unavailability information
Any claims submitted without any of the particulars of information above shall be treated as incomplete and LittleKittle.com has the right to reject such claims.
Customers will be given acknowledgement of receipt of all claims within one (1) business days and LittleKittle.com will review all such claims within seven (7) business days thereof.
Upon review and findings, LittleKittle.com will inform the customers by e-mail whether the appropriate claim will be granted or rejected. If the claim is allowed, the OEC will not be reflected in the current bill, but in the following bill.
- Are the Server and Network Uptime Guarantee considered to be web site or business insurance?
We are in the web hosting business, not the insurance business.
Our Server and Network Uptime Guarantee are in no way to be interpreted as an insurance product.
Since the maximum amount of credits that can be applied to any web hosting account is the actual amount paid by the customer per month, quarter or year then obviously it is not sufficient to “cover” any damages caused by any server or network outage.
We recognize that web sites cost money to develop, maintain and ecommerce sites can experience loss of sales and income when an outage occurs.
We do not however offer any compensation for these types of losses as stated in our Terms of Service. While we do perform daily backups on all servers, it is the customer’s responsibility to maintain their own site backups on their local computers at all times and if deemed necessary, obtain insurance products from reputable insurance providers to cover any loss of business or sales.
LittleKittle.com reserves the right to make any modifications, amendments, revisions or changes to this Server Uptime and Network Uptime Guarantee at any time. Customer will be notified prior to any changes or variation to Server Uptime and Network Uptime Guarantee.
Post by MamaFiza on January 20, 2007
Design Project Duration
Any indication given by LittleKittle.com Studio of a design project’s duration is to be considered by the customer to be an estimation. LittleKittle.com Studio cannot be held responsible for any project over-runs, whatever the cause. Estimated project duration should be deemed to be from the date that cleared funds are received by LittleKittle.com Studio for the initial payment or by date confirmed in writing by LittleKittle.com Studio.
Design Project Completion
LittleKittle.com Studio considers the design project complete upon receipt of the customer’s signed Approval form. Other services such as printing, display panel production, filmwork, website uploading, publishing etc either contracted on the clients behalf constitute a separate project and can be treated as a separate charge.
Rights of Refusal
LittleKittle.com Studio will not include in its designs, any text, images or other data which it deems to be immoral, offensive, obscene or illegal. All advertising material must conform to all standards laid down by all relevant advertising standards authorities. LittleKittle.com Studio also reserves the right to refuse to include submitted material without giving reason. Any images and/or data that LittleKittle.com Studio does include in all good faith, and then finds out that it contravenes these Terms and Conditions, the customer is obliged to allow LittleKittle.com Studio to remove the contravention without hindrance, or penalty. LittleKittle.com Studio is to be held in no way responsible for any such data being included.
Cancellation of orders may be made initially by e-mail. The client will then be invoiced for all work completed over and above the non-refundable deposit that will have been made at the time of first ordering. The balance of monies due must be paid within 30 days. Please note: any cancellation which is not formally confirmed in writing and received by LittleKittle.com Studio within 14 days of such instruction being issued, will be liable for the full quoted cost of the project.
LittleKittle.com Studio makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. LittleKittle.com Studio will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. LittleKittle.com Studio is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause. While we take resonable steps to investigate the materials we recommend, we accept no responsibility for the performace or quality of materials or any consequential loss arising from their failure. The customer agrees not to hold LittleKittle.com Studio responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against LittleKittle.com Studio shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
LittleKittle.com Studio reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions. LittleKittle.com Studio will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene these and the client also agrees to be so bound.
LittleKittle.com Studio and its clients agree to comply with Printers Terms and Conditions which include disclaimers for non-completion on time and the flexibility to supply quantities within 10% of the total ordered. LittleKittle.com Studio recommend that if an exact quantity is required, then 10% extra is added to the quantity and extra time made available should the job be delayed.
In order for us to give the best services to our entire customer, we have set out the following policies. These policies may change from time to time without prior notice. Please read them before purchasing our products. LittleKittle.com Studio reserves the right in refusing to host any site deemed unsuitable. The determination of what is deemed unsuitable or prohibited shall be solely made by LittleKittle.com Studio.
LittleKittle.com Studio reserves the right to refuse its services or access to any account deemed to have been used inappropriately. Violation of policy will result on immediate suspension of the account involved without refund.
- Refund does not apply on special promotion package.
- Refund does not apply on cancellation due to reasons not related to design.
- Refund request is not allowed after domain registration and server registration.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous Terms and Conditions distributed in any form. LittleKittle.com Studio reserves the right to change any rates and any of the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
Acceptance of Quotation and Terms and Conditions
The placement of an order for design and/or any other services offered by LittleKittle.com Studio and validated by the customer’s signature on the estimate or quotation form, constitutes acceptance of the estimate or quotation and agreement to comply fully with all the Terms and Conditions and forms a Contract for Business between the signatory and LittleKittle.com Studio.
- Recipient’s address must be correct and that there will be someone to receive the delivery, or your order will be cancel and no refund will be made.
- No cancellation is allowed after confirmation.
- Our system will automatically purge all order with no payment receive within 2 days upon receiving order email notification.
- Once payment make, please notify us at email@example.com
- We will issue a online invoice/receipt for every purchase.
- BOOKINGS for webStore Design:A non-refundable deposit of RM100.00 (min) or RM 299.00 (max) is required to confirm your place on the working schedule and server.Final payment is due 30 days prior to dateline, or earlier when advised at the time of booking.If booking is made less than 30 days prior to dateline, full payment is required immediately.
- We reserve the rights to change the Terms & Conditions without notice.